Last Friday, my sweet sister-in-law came over to help me finally paint the office Pebble Gray! Now you might be curious, how exactly we painted… with a toddler running around. Well, here are a few tips… To begin, we used a baby gate to keep her out. We played lots of Veggie Tales on the [...]
Ok, so it’s not my first mother’s day. Last year was. And, really, the year before that I was technically a mom too. But it feels like the first time all over again because now I’m the mom of a toddler and it’s completely different than a newborn. We started off the weekend with daddy [...]
It was hot and then it froze and then it was perfect… and then it snowed. If you’re anywhere in the midwest, you know what I’m talking about. I won’t say “crazy Arkansas” because it’s happening in Kansas and Missouri and Oklahoma… heck, I think even Nebraska has had some bi-polarity going on. Crazy midwest. [...]
I am still behind on my cleaning (which ends in 2 days) and I don’t know if “catching up” is really doable now. I may just have to keep going into May. BUT we did have a super productive weekend! First, Friday, my wonderful in-laws let us borrow their truck and then spread mulch in our [...]
Welp, last week was… weird. First, Tuesday I didn’t have my typical meeting, so Avie and I spent the afternoon grocery shopping and preparing for Wednesday. Wednesday was Field Agent‘s 3rd birthday party (my other, other job) in Fayetteville, so Avie and I planned to attend and meet some of my new co-workers (since I [...]
I’m behind on my cleaning, but I have a very good reason for that. We went on an adventure! Some wonderful friends of ours live about an hour and a half from us, but we rarely see them. After multiple, “we should get together sometime” conversations, the last time they were in town, we found [...]
The really cool thing about constant cleaning this month is that you can only surface clean the living room so many times before you run out of things to do! So now I can go deeper each time. Yesterday, I cleaned up Avie’s room and vacuumed both her room and the office. Today: Deep Clean [...]
During the 30-day cleaning challenge, weekends are free! So, I took this opportunity to work on a fun project: working on my craft desk! This is my second drawer organization system. This time with a little crazier paper. If you notice on the right side and the front of the drawer are a little thicker. [...]
I think I’m starting to feel like a cleany. Or maybe I am a cleany, but I have (self-diagnosed) seasonal affective disorder and I simply cannot clean during the winter. Or maybe I just have more desire at the moment because I’ve had it up to here (you know where that is) and want my [...]
This was Avie’s second Easter, but the first that she could actually participate. She was super cute in her Easter dress (thanks Nana!) and she mildly enjoyed picking up eggs.
It took a few seconds of convincing to get her to pick up an egg, but…
Subscribe by E-Mail
Get each of our posts sent directly to your inbox!
- How To Paint With A Toddler May 13, 2013
- My “First” Mother’s Day May 12, 2013
- In The Midst of Bi-polar Weather May 3, 2013
- One Productive Weekend April 28, 2013
- A week of ups and downs (Or “I never want to be that sick again…”) April 22, 2013
- A Tulsa Adventure April 14, 2013
- A Deeper Clean April 10, 2013
- Late Night Cleaning April 8, 2013
- Starting to Feel Like A Cleany April 5, 2013
- Easter and Cleaning Confessions April 2, 2013
- It Is Late. I Need to Pack. June 4, 2005
- A History of the Blog January 21, 2005
- Copying Tiffany June 11, 2005
- Freelance News… July 20, 2005
- IMPORTANT SAFETY BULLETIN March 29, 2005
- The Relationship Experts February 28, 2005
- In Memoriam August 14, 2005
- Freelance CD July 13, 2005
- Mexican Food and CD Covers May 19, 2005
- Y la montana se movera! February 12, 2006
- Martha Reimer: Avie's picture didn't show up?...
- Martha Reimer: Where did you get those cool boxes on the shelf???...
- Dri: Hi Amy, I apologize for the oversite. The photo ha...
- Amy (badskirt): Please remove my image from this post which has be...
- Dri: Thanks Melinda!...
- LisaR @ Who Stole My Baby?: Aw, this makes me so jealous that we don't live c...
- Melinda: Way to go! It looks very tidy!...
- Dri: Thanks so much! I'm so glad you like it. You'll ...
- Ashley: These are so cute!! I've been looking for a pair ...
- Dri: Haha, Lisa, you always make me laugh. I'm sure yo...
Checking the Tweets
Follow @ansenbayer on Twitter