The office that I made my “New Year’s Resolution” is slowly, but surely taking shape.
1) I bought a desk for crafting – $32
adding brackets for a larger top (top in the background)
attaching said top with trim
our make-shift paint booth… which didn’t work because it was too cold outside for the sprayer to work well.
Finished… minus the pencil drawer I was fitting with organizers.
4) Painted the whole room light gray with the help of my sister in law – $20.68
5) Painted the accent wall… again with the help of my sister in law – $26.81 (for paint and frog tape)
6) Bought more shelf brackets at a garage sale – $3
7) My mom found two matching mattresses for us from a friend who was moving – $25
She’s giving us both and taking the one we have, since she only needs one.
8) Sanded and shortened two pallets for the bed frame
Total = 155.72
Still left to do:
>chair for the craft desk
>new, smaller desk for Ansen’s computer
>smaller office desk chair
>finish sanding other two pallets and paint (with remaining accent wall paint)
It’s so close I can almost taste it! I think this truly is a whole year’s resolution!